With the entire world being turned upside down due to the coronavirus pandemic, there’s no better time than now to take good health more seriously than ever before! With quarantines and lockdowns in full effect, everyone’s priority should be health in terms of exercising regularly, eating right, immunity-boosting food, sleeping well and meditating for mental and emotional peace.
GOQii’s World Health Day Pledge
Let’s all take a pledge today to ‘ACT’ and not ‘REACT’. Let’s focus more on PREVENTIVE HEALTHCARE and not REACTIVE HEALTHCARE. It’s time to make healthy habits a part of our lifestyle. Let’s pledge to:
- Sleep for 6-8 hours a day
- Eat healthy meals on time
- Exercise for 1 hour daily
- Walk 5,000 steps a day
- Focus on my breathing for 10 minutes daily
- Drink 8-10 glasses of water a day
- Think positively and spread happiness
- Avoid junk food completely
- Learn and keep my mind open
- Prioritize good health for a good life
If you believe in this pledge, share this with your family and friends and let’s drive individual change and do our part for a healthier and fitter India.
How GOQii Can Help
- GOQii Play: To learn all about exercising at home, eating right, immunity-boosting foods, sleep, news updates and more, tune in to LIVE, interactive classes on GOQii Play within the GOQii App every day from 7 AM to 10 PM. You can also stream sessions on meditation by Gurudev Sri Sri Ravi Shankar and catch celebrity coaches such as Akshay Kumar, Ex India Hockey Team Captain Sardara Singh and our Master Coach Luke Coutinho.
- Quarantine Burn Challenge: If you haven’t already, check out the Quarantine Burn Challenge within the GOQii App and follow it to win exciting prizes,
- Health Quiz Karona: Participate in the GOQii Health Quiz Karona which is a health quiz on the GOQii Play section within the app. The points you earn in this quiz can be donated to our Karma Partners who will then donate masks and meals to the needy.
- Contact Tracking Feature: This feature will help you track your every movement, activity and also track who you have been in close contact with. This will ensure prevention, quick detection of virus carriers and thus, curtail the spread of the coronavirus.
- Care Team: Connect with your personal GOQii Coach and Expert to discuss your health and activity levels. They’ll guide you and motivate you to make positive changes. Additionally, if you’re feeling under the weather, you can also connect with a GOQii Doctor for consultation.
These are just a few of the offerings at GOQii to help you live your best, optimum self. So take the pledge now and download the app to #BeTheForce on World Health Day!
Leave a Reply