The Vitamin C rich Gooseberry (Amla) peaks during this season! This Indian superfood strengthens the body, expels toxins and improves defence mechanisms. It also improves eyesight, hair quality, prevents graying of hair, boosts immunity and provides so many more benefits! If you liked Amla before, you’re going to love it even more as this Ultimate Amla Drink!
Fun fact: A single Amla can give you Vitamin C equal to that of 2 Oranges. Isn’t that amazing?
What You Will Need:
- Amla (chopped) – 1
- Cumin seeds powder – ¼ tsp
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- Mint leaves (chopped) – 1 tsp
- Ginger – ¼ tsp
- Pink salt – ¼ tsp
- Water – ½ glass
How To Prepare:
- In a mixture jar, add the Amla, mint leaves and ginger. Blend it well into a fine paste. Add some water and blend again.
- Now add cumin seeds powder, turmeric powder and pink salt. Blend it well.
- Using a sieve and strain the Amla paste by pressing with a spoon.
- In the output, add ½ glass of water and drink it slowly as your morning drink. If required you can also add some honey.
- You can drink this every morning, especially this winter season when we get them fresh.
Highlights of the Ultimate Amla Drink
- Weakness of body, heart and mind shall be dispelled by taking this fresh Amla juice.
- The best way to detox your system and improve organ health.
- Immunity boosting to help you stay away from any health lows.
We hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we enjoyed sharing it with you! Don’t forget to check out Healthy Reads within the GOQii app for more healthy recipes. Do leave your thoughts in the comments below.