Has it become practically impossible to wear your favorite clothes which once adorned your body? Many of you want to shop for new dresses and wear new collections but when you go to the mall there is nothing that fits you. Whatever does fit you is probably too long or too skimpy. So, what do we do? Let another year pass by and you stick to your collection because the new ones are too short or too tight and you don’t have a body to flaunt it. Or just buy it and stack it with your favorite clothes because you don’t fit in?
I say No, let’s not prepare ourselves to fail. Let’s win this time, win a new body and wear that favourite dress of all time. Gift yourself those beautiful dresses which you always wanted to wear.
How do we do that? Well, it’s pretty simple. Pick up your workout attire and get a bottle full of energy drink and get started with these 5 exercises.
- Jump Ropes: You must have done this exercise in your childhood everyday and for hours together. Only that, you never thought of it as one of the best and simplest cardio exercise. This exercise not only elevates your heart rate but also works out your entire body by involving all the small and large groups of muscles. It improves your coordination and builds muscular strength.
- Burpees: Burpee is a full body exercise which involves some degree of agility, balance, coordination, and total body strength. It is also a great exercise to build up your endurance and can be done anywhere. Muscles used for doing this exercise are muscles of upper arms, lower back, core and lower body muscles.
- Mountain Climbers : Mountain climbers works on your upper arms muscles, as well as your core and your legs. The benefits of muscular and cardiovascular fitness are increasing strength, flexibility.
- Declined Pushups: This is a variation of basic pushups. It works on your chest, arms, back and shoulders. But, to do this exercise you need to have a good amount of strength and stability in your arms, core and legs. You should try this exercise only if you can do basic push up without any difficulty and discomfort.
- Jump Squats : It works on your quadriceps mainly and also works on your core. Your lower body, including your glutes, hamstrings, and calves are also worked. Use a deeper squat when doing the exercise for fat loss. Lower your body until your upper thighs is parallel to the floor. It shapes up your lower body and also builds the strength.
Stretches at the end of the exercise session is very important. It reduces muscle tension, makes the body feel more relaxed, increase the range of motion. Prevents muscle strains and also reduces the risk of back problems.
Digi World Mag says
Impressive! Thanks for sharing this.
Amazing write up! Thanks for this post