I believe that a good night’s sleep, A good laugh and an exhilarating orgasm can solve humanity’s problems (not technically! But I hope you get my message!) None of us need to be convinced to make love and orgasm. We all accept and love that feeling! Having an orgasm could help improve your health as well!
In the Vedic texts, having a good and satisfying sex life is a prerequisite to reach higher spiritual realms. The Khajuraho temples depict that one can get the most from the energized temples if one is completely ‘over’ other needs and desires, including making love.
Apart from the said spiritual gains, a good and satisfying sex life has numerous other benefits too!
Having an orgasm is fun and that’s it! If a good one can bring in some happiness, which in turn impacts other aspects of a human’s life, then one must go for it!
Benefits of an Orgasm
- Stress Relief: Having an orgasm releases Oxytocin, the relaxing hormone. It also stimulates feelings of warmth and relaxation. The part of the brain associated with fear and anxiety, shows little to no activity. And hence the “ahaah” feeling.
- Building a Relationship: Pleasuring your partner by making love is critical among many other aspects as well. A number of psychosomatic disorders are linked to unsatisfied or unwanted sexual life.
- Relieving Pain: Orgasms lead to Neurotransmissions which reduce the feeling of pain. This includes pain from arthritis and pain after surgery. According to research, women’s pain tolerance and pain detection increased by 74.6 percent and 106.7 percent respectively, when those women masturbated to orgasm.
- Better Skin: Ever seen that glow on the face of people who are in love? The feeling of being in love and cherished is also felt by people who orgasm. You will feel happy, loved and cherished inside which will reflect on your skin tone too!
What can you do to Orgasm?
While the actual ‘act’ matters to reach the O, a number of other random factors impact it too.
A few things to do before THE ACT
- While I do not want to emphasize that you plan, but just be aware of what your partner wants. Does he/she likes it when you hug or kiss? Or does a simple “I love you” works? Does he/she like it romantic? Remember, pleasuring your partner many times will lead you to your own pleasure as well. And needless to say, it helps build your relationship.
- Communicate: Ask what your partner likes and tell what you like.
- Take a few mindful moments to decompress from your day. Focusing on being present with your partner will make you more likely to Orgasm.
- Enjoy. Yes, sex is for procreation, but it is to have fun too! Be in the mood & go for it.
- It is said that the chances of a healthy sex life largely depends on your equation with your partner. If you love them, the better your chances are of orgasming. So the one night stands might not always lead to the gratification you are looking for!
- It might seem like your orgasm is your partner’s responsibility (and let’s be honest, having the moves definitely contributes), but researchers have also found that your sense of self-esteem and satisfaction with your body is a huge contributing factor. So be happy with yourself, with the body you have and go for it!
- Eat foods which increase the heat in the body, like garlic, onions, potatoes, broccoli, nuts, etc. are known to increase the libido.
Do you have any queries? Want to know more about orgasms? Let us know in the comments below!