We wanted to begin this article by saying “Love is in the air”, but this year, with the ongoing pandemic, there’s something in the air which might be just as or more infectious than love. We understand that masks and the rules of social distancing might put a damper on the usual romantic gestures such as holding hands or cuddling and there’s no denying that more than flowers, this Valentine’s Day calls for the safety and immunity of your loved ones. So, we’ve listed a few products from the GOQii Health Store which might help you achieve just that!
Gifting Ideas For a Healthy Valentine’s Day
1. Bottoms Up On Healthy DrinksWe know it’s Valentine’s Day and a little intoxication never hurts anybody. There’s nothing more you’d want to do with your better half than sit back with a six pack or sip on some wine with slow music but honestly, for a change, try something that’ll help you flush toxins from your body as opposed to contribute to it. Try some Assorted Teas or some super drinks that’ll rev up your immune system and keep you guys toxin free! If you’re persistent about that “small drink” which lapses into a never ending circle of “this is the last one” – load up on some anti hangover shots.
2. Cook Healthy Meals With SuperfoodsGood food is great but healthy food is better. So spice up that home cooked dinner with some superfoods. Probably do a couple cook off because there’s nothing that brings two souls together like food does. The plus point of cooking healthy is that you get all the necessary nutrients to spend your life together, absolutely disease-free! You can check out some Healthy Recipes here!
3. Add A Bit Of SweetnessThere’s no denying that the universal food for love is chocolate! Gifting a nice bar of dark chocolate or some scrumptious healthy cookies will help you indulge without any guilt! Adding a little bit more sweetness to your relationship might be just what you need!
4. Clothes! Clothes and Clothes!You can never go wrong with this one. Everybody loves clothes. If you’re a couple who workout together or go for those lovely early morning runs, there’s nothing better than some premium athleisure wear you can pick for your better half.
5. GOQii Smart VitalLast but not least – to ensure that your partner stays in the best shape and to track the early onset of any infection, you can get them the GOQii Smart Vital which comes with an integrated pulse oximeter to measure blood oxygen (SpO2) and it also has sensors to check body temperature, measure blood pressure and heart rate as well. Read more about it here: https://goqii.com/blog/keep-a-watch-on-your-health-with-the-goqii-smart-vital/
We hope these Healthy Valentine’s Day gifting ideas help you make the right choice for your special someone! All the options mentioned above are available on the GOQii Health Store within the GOQii App for a discount using your GOQii Cash. Shop Now!
Have a Healthy Valentine’s Day and #BeTheForce!
Leave a Reply