Summertime = Mango! Do you agree? If you are getting this lovely summer fruit, the mango chia pudding is a must try! You can eat this guilt-free, it is quite filling and a great option for breakfast or dessert! We will be using the omega 3 rich chia seeds and mango for making this. The mango chia pudding recipe is simple with limited ingredients and is extremely delicious!
What You Will Need
- Chia seeds – 3 tbsp
- Coconut milk/cow milk – 1 cup
- Vanilla essence
- Honey – 1 tsp
- Ripe Mango – 1 cup chopped
- Almonds – 4 chopped
- Walnuts – 4 chopped
How to Prepare
- In a bowl, add milk and mix the chia seeds with it. Now, add a few drops of vanilla essence and 1 tsp of honey. Mix this well and keep it in the fridge for 3-5 hours or overnight.
- Take a glass and layer with soaked chia seeds and add the chopped mango over it. Repeat this process to make another layer.
- Sprinkle the chopped nuts and we are done!
Highlights of the Mango Chia Pudding
- Gives you the flavor of seasonal fruit and required fiber.
- Ideal for either breakfast or mid meal.
- Gives you the required dose of antioxidants, Vitamin A and C.
Note: You can also use any other fruit like strawberry, banana, etc.
We hope you try this recipe and enjoy it. Avoid the nuts if you’re allergic to them. More so, leave your reviews in the comments below or try this recipe and share a pic in the GOQii Arena and our social media pages tagging us!
Eat healthy and #BeTheForce