December is a month for celebrations and no celebration is complete without after-meal treats. If you’re keen on sticking to your healthy eating resolution and are avoiding sweets, we’re here to provide you with some relief to your sweet tooth! Here’s a healthy dessert recipe which will take minimum time with minimum ingredients. Let’s try the Fruity Nutty Yogurt!
What You Will Need:
- Hung curd – 1 cup (200 gm)
- Strawberries – 4 (cut into halves)
- Honey – 1 tsp
- Pistachio – 2 (coarsely chopped)
- Almond – 2 (coarsely chopped)
How to Prepare:
- Heat a small pan and dry roast the almonds and pistachio for 2-3 min on medium flame. Once done keep it aside.
- In a mixer blender, add strawberries and 2 tbsp of hung curd and blend it into a puree. Remove it in a mixing bowl.
- In the bowl, add the remaining curd and whisk it lightly till it has that lovely pink colour
- Time to add the honey, only if you wish to make it a little sweeter.
- Serve it in a small bowl and spread the roasted nuts over it.
- Your quick healthy dessert is ready!
Highlights of the Fruity Nutty Yogurt
- The Fruity Nutty Yogurt doesn’t give you unwanted sugar but the goodness of fruits and all their benefits
- It is rich in protein because of curd.
- Keeps weight watchers away from guilt.
Did you enjoy this recipe? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below! For more healthy recipes, tune in to GOQii Play and learn from experts!