Sabudana Soup is an energy rich, wholesome soup that is packed with several health benefits. It is quite famous in tropical regions and many parts of India consume it during festivals. So without further ado, let’s go over this delicious recipe!
What You Will Need
- Sabudana – 1 cup
- Oil – 2 spoons
- Green Chilli – 1 (chopped)
- Coriander Leaves – 1 spoon (chopped)
- Tomato Puree – 1
- Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
- Onion – 1 (chopped)
- Water – 3 cups
- Maggi Masala – 1 tsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
How To Prepare
- Soak the Sabudana for an hour
- In a pan, heat the oil and add the cumin seeds
- Then, add the chopped onions, tomato, green chilli
- Saute well and add turmeric along with the coriander leaves
- Add water and salt (as per taste) and then add the Maggi masala
- Cook for 3-4 mins and your Sabudana Soup is ready!
Highlights Of The Sabudana Soup
- Is excellent for morning breakfast or as an evening snack as it provides energy
- It improves digestion, increases metabolism and is good for gut health
- It can aid in maintaining good blood flow and reduces blood pressure
- Great for bone health!
- It is high in carbs, yet low in fat – a healthier choice for weight gain!
- The antioxidants it provides is good for the skin
We hope you enjoy this healthy Sabudana Soup recipe. Do try it out and let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
For more Healthy Recipes, check out Healthy Reads or you can ask a GOQii Coach directly by subscribing for personalized health coaching here: https://goqiiapp.page.link/bsr
Eat Healthy and #BeTheForce