Your kidneys are one of the hardest working organs in your body. They help in removing waste and extra fluid from the body, reabsorb almost all of the water along with the minerals and nutrients your body needs, and remove excess acid from the blood as well. These are just a few things your kidneys do to keep your blood and body clean. So how do you ensure that you maintain healthy kidneys to help them do their job? Check out the detailed infographic below!
Nothing beats regular exercise, especially yoga. These not only help the kidney, but the complete body. Yoga asanas assist in managing water retention in the body which enables sound sleep schedules and hence better rest. It is also one of the best ways to maintain balance in the body. Few asanas facilitate internal cleansing and flush out the toxins:
- Setu Bandhasana stimulates the abdominal organs, helps bring high blood pressure under control and relieves the body of stress.
- Bhujangasana stretches and strengthens the abdominal organs. It also raises the immunity level of the body.
- Ardha Matsyendrasana stimulates the kidneys and liver; improves the body’s immunity level.
- Paschimottanasana stimulates the kidney, improves digestion, and relieves menstrual discomfort.
- Naukasana improves digestion and alleviates stress. It strengthens and stimulates the abdominal organs.
We hope this article helps you. To know more about maintaining healthy kidneys, check out Healthy Reads or ask a GOQii Coach for some tips by subscribing for personalized coaching here: https://goqiiapp.page.link/bsr