If you’re looking for a snack or something to fill in your mid meals or the perfect way to start your day, look no further! Here’s a healthy and delicious ultimate satiety milkshake recipe, loaded with all the essential nutrients in one power-packed glass! The best part of this recipe is that there is “no added sugar” – so you can enjoy this treat completely guilt-free!
What You Will Need:
- Milk – 200 ml
- Dates – 3
- Anjeer – 2
- Almonds – 5
- Walnuts – 5
- Chia seeds – 1 tsp
- Cinnamon powder – ¼ tsp
Note: You can use basil seeds (soaked for 30 min) instead of chia seeds or 1 tsp of roasted flax seeds (add this while you blend the shake and not after).
How To Prepare:
- Add chia seeds In a glass of water and allow this to soak overnight or for 5-7 hours. While making the milkshake, strain the excess water and keep the soaked chia seeds aside. Also soak the anjeer, walnuts and almonds overnight or for 2-3 hours.
- In a mixer jar, add dates, walnuts, almonds and anjeer – blend them finely. Slowly add the milk and give it a blend.
- In a glass, pour the dry fruit milkshake, add the soaked chia seeds on top and sprinkle the cinnamon powder.
Highlights of the Ultimate Satiety Milkshake:
- The seeds provide the required healthy fats and a lot of fiber. These components keep you fuller for longer.
- Rich in protein and good carbs.
- A glass can keep you full for 2 hours minimum.
- You can also add fruits to up the nutritional value of this milkshake. Albeit, diabetics should avoid adding fruits.
We hope you enjoy this ultimate satiety milkshake recipe. Do leave your thoughts in the comments below! For more awesome recipes, check out Healthy Reads or tune in to live cooking sessions on GOQii Play.