Marinated pieces of paneer grilled to perfection
Prep time- 40 minutes
Cooking time- 15 mins
- 250 gms paneer
- 50 gms hung curd
- 1 1/2 tsp tandoori masala
- 1/2 tsp ginger- garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp oil +for grilling
- Salt to taste
- 20 gms onion
- 50 gms capsicum
- 10 bamboo skewers
- Lemon for garnish
- Whisk yogurt with hand whisk to a smooth consistency.
- Mix all the spices including 1/2 tsp oil .
- Gently rub the mixture over the paneer ,and let it marinate for 1/2an hour .
- Chop the capsicum and onion into dices, the size of paneer .
- Soak the bamboo skewers in water for 1/2 an hr.
- Arrange a piece of paneer on the skewer followed by onion and capsicum .
- Grease a pan / a grill and grill the skewers of paneer for 5 mints both sides,or until golden on a low flame .
- Serve it with your choice of salad or chutney.
My tip: If you are using frozen paneer soak it in hot water for 1/2 an hr and then continue . Use tandoori masala a per your choice . Be careful while flipping ,since its marinated in yogurt it tends to stick to the pan ,If it does so then use a knife to slowly release it . U can use regular metal skewers too for this .
For more recipes please visit www.betterbutter.in