Want to try a recipe that’s balanced, nutritious, quick and easy to make? We’ve got you covered with this awesome Paneer Stuffed Palak Paratha recipe which is guaranteed to be the best meal of your day!
What You Will Need
- Blanched Spinach puree: ½ cup
- Whole wheat flour: 1 cup
- Paneer (scrambled): 1 cup
- Carrot (shredded): ½ cup
- Ginger chilli paste: 1 tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Turmeric powder: ½ tsp
- Red chilli powder: 1 tsp
- Jeera powder: 1 tsp
- White sesame seeds: 1 tsp
- Oil: 1 tbsp
- In a mixing bowl, add paneer, carrot, ginger chilli paste, salt & mix it well. Keep this stuffing aside.
- For making dough, in a bowl, add whole wheat flour, palak puree, salt, jeera powder, haldi, red chilli powder & white sesame seeds. Mix them well & make a soft dough.
- Now start rolling the rotis, dust some powder and make medium thick roti. Put the paneer stuffing, pack the rotis well & start rolling again.
- Heat a pan and start cooking the parathas. Grease the pan with some oil, once golden brown on a side, flip it over & cook again.
- Your Paneer Stuffed Palak Paratha is ready! Serve it hot with curd.
Highlights of the Paneer Stuffed Palak Paratha
- A perfect meal combination having proteins, whole grains & green leafy vegetables all in one.
- A very nutritional choice for kids, pregnant & lactating mothers too.
- A recipe rich in Vitamin K, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, copper, folate, etc.
We hope you try and enjoy this recipe! Do leave your thoughts in the comments below. For more healthy recipes, check out Healthy Reads or ask a GOQii Coach by subscribing for personalized coaching here: https://goqiiapp.page.link/bsr