A few reasons why you should participate in GOQii Trail Challenge 2022
- To challenge the capabilities of your body and test your mental strength
- To connect with mother nature on a deeper level
- To enjoy a break in the heart of nature, away from the hustle & bustle of the city
- To meet and interact with like minded people
- To strike out the ‘achieve the impossible’ target of your checklist for the year
Who can participate?
Anyone can participate in this event, as long as they are above 18 years of age.
ELITE GOQii Players and past participants are eligible for a special offer on this year's registration fee.
Where is it held?
The 50 km nature trail is in Mandangad, a village situated at the extreme north of Ratnagiri District in Maharashtra, approximately 4 hours from Mumbai.Know More Register Now
When is it?
The journey to Mandangad begins on Friday, 9th December from the GOQii office in Mumbai by bus. The 50 km trail walk is held on Saturday, 10th December 2022. Return to GOQii Mumbai office on Sunday, 11th December by 4.00 PMKnow More Register Now
& registration fees
You can register as a single participant or as a team of 2.
Single participant registration fee: ₹4,000/-*
Team of 2 registration fee: ₹7,000/-*
*Registration fees are non-refundable and excludes provisions for travel, food & stay which is an additional cost.Registration Fee Details Travel, Food & Stay Details Register Now
Rejuvenate & Reinvent yourself at GTC 2022
Rejuvenate & Reinvent yourself at GTC 2019