How many of us can take compliments gracefully? A compliment certainly makes one’s day and I am sure it is true for most of us. It feels so great when someone just tells you how beautiful/handsome or good you look or you are. Any kind of compliment rejoices one.
The strongest desire and a positive thought do replace the need for such complements, I strongly believe is SELF LOVE. It is that magical key ingredient that makes you reach your health goals easily. It can be weight loss, staying fit, gain muscle mass or sleep better.
What is SELF LOVE?
Self-love is about loving each quality within you, be it good or bad. You may be fat or thin, dark or fair; who cares, just live your dream. Self-approval is something that we all require. Remove the negativity and bring in positive thoughts about yourself. And above all, you should feel good about yourself.
How SELF-LOVE helps us achieve the health goals?
With this special ingredient called self-love health goals can be achieved easily. Yes, you heard me right. Health goals and self-love complement each other.
We all know the power of law of attraction when it comes to money, home or children. This law of attraction also works for achieving your health goals like weight loss, running a marathon, exercising daily or just drinking enough water.
Just bring in positive thoughts.
Negative thoughts camouflage your belief system thinking it to be true and manifest itself into reality. Insecurity, irresponsibility, fear, stress, anxiety, desperation to lose weight fast and inferiority complex cause obesity unknowingly.
Negative thoughts and comments from others also lead to decrease in confidence level and broken self-esteem. Howmuch ever we diet or workout, we do not get the desired result unless the importance of law of attraction is understood and practised.
Self-Analysis- Ask these questions to yourself
- Does your belief work on what people say?
- Do you need others to praise you?
- Do you get upset when you don’t find the right size of clothes for yourself
- Do you lack will power to start your most desired goals?
- Do you face difficulty in chasing your dreams?
- Do you feel bad when you can’t eat that sweet lying in your refrigerator?
- Do you wish to run a marathon but hold on due to lack of stamina or an underlying heart problem?
If your answer is YES to most of the questions above, then we surely lack SELF LOVE.
Steps to follow and conquer the world.
Law of attraction steps to reach the goals: SELF LOVE
- Be patient and optimistic. This is the key towards great health.
- Eliminate negativity around you.
- Consistently eat healthy and exercise.
- Don’t feel guilty if you reveal to everyone that you are eating less and avoiding sweets. Simply say, I am trying to make healthy changes.
- Don’t read too many weight loss stories or ask anyone their story of weight loss. This will just make you desperate and negative.
- Dress/Suit up and don’t forget to praise yourself. When you say, ‘My tummy is too big or I have double chin’ you are insulting your body·
- Be confident when you socialise. You confidence can overcome all the flaws.
- Take out at least 30-45mins every day for yourself in doing some recreational activity like exercising, reading, shopping etc.
- Meditation eliminates negative thoughts from mind. Try and indulge in it for 5-10 minutes.
- Always visualise yourself beautiful/ handsome, leaner, toned and very happy.
- Jot down your goals in Present Tense like: I am 65 kgs and look gorgeous with this weight, I am running every day to become thin (Not lose weight, lose is a negative word)
It is very important for us to understand that true happiness lies in self-love and self-approval, all the desired goals become easy to achieve then. You love yourself; the world will love you back. It is important to love yourself to achieve the desired health goals…..do not wait for other’s approval
Great blog Hetal,thanks for the insights you give about impact of positive thoughts on achievement of goals!! 🙂
Prasant Rout says
Positive affirmation lead to destination. I love myself and all my attributes.
Abraham Mammen says
Great read! Yea h I love me..